Come Back Sunday
Join us for a special reception for all Masses this weekend! Click on the image above for more information!
Meals with Meaning
Several local restaurants are helping us prepare 6000 meals for those in need this Thanksgiving Day! Click on image above to print out this Monday's coupon!
Thanksgiving Community Meal
We will need more than 450 volunteers to help prepare the food that will be going into the 6000 meals. Volunteers are needed not only on Thanksgiving Day. But the days leading up to Thanksgiving also provide an opportunity to help. Click on the image above to see all the areas for volunteering or call Megan Lowes in the Parish Office. This is a wonderful occasion to volunteer together as a family.
Finding Hope in the Holidays
Please join us as we pray, reflect, discuss and allow God to give us strength and peace. Christ is our light…our life…our strength and our peace. In times of loss and sadness, Christ is our source of hope. In the most difficult moments of our life, Christ is there with us. Together we can find hope and help for the holiday season. For questions and to RSVP contact: Monica Kortan at 330.460.7304 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to invite you to all of the wonderful events at our parish, and remind you of upcoming opportunities for prayer, service and gathering. Visit our Parish Calendar for a full calendar view of events!
Please click on the upcoming events below for descriptions, time and place information.
- November 27, 2014 11:00 amThanksgiving Dinner
- November 27, 2014 7:00 pmGrief Share
- November 28, 2014 5:00 pmBINGO
- December 2, 2014Ladies First
- December 2, 2014 7:00 pmThe Marriage Course
- December 3, 2014 7:00 pmLiving with Cancer Prayer Group
- December 3, 2014 7:00 pmRCIA
- December 4, 2014 2:30 pmHeavenly Angels - Church Cleaning
- December 4, 2014 7:00 pmGrief Share
- December 5, 2014 5:00 pmBINGO