There are many opportunities here at Saint Ambrose to help us prepare for the Coming of our Lord at Christmas. Click the image above for more information!
What a better way to enter into the Advent season than remembering where it all began! Join the Saint Ambrose community as we re-enact that joyful night where Heaven and earth collided and God gave us His most precious gift.
Inviting Catholics Home
For further information, click on the graphic above.
World Marriage Day
Dance the night away with your very special Valentine as we celebrate World Marriage Day. A special 6:00 pm Mass for all married couples will start off the evening, followed by a sit down dinner prepared by our very own Knights of Columbus, and concluding with dancing. RSVP by 2/1/15 to Helen Sheridan
We would like to invite you to all of the wonderful events at our parish, and remind you of upcoming opportunities for prayer, service and gathering. Visit our Parish Calendar for a full calendar view of events!
Please click on the upcoming events below for descriptions, time and place information.
- December 18, 2014 2:30 pmHeavenly Angels
- December 19, 2014 5:00 pmBINGO
- December 20, 2014 5:30 pmLiving Nativity
- December 23, 2014 7:30 pmHeavenly Angels - Church Cleaning
- December 24, 2014 4:00 pmChristmas Eve Mass
- December 24, 2014 6:00 pmChristmas Eve Mass
- December 24, 2014 8:00 pmChristmas Eve Mass
- December 25, 2014 12:00 amChristmas Midnight Mass
- December 25, 2014 8:00 amChristmas Mass
- December 25, 2014 10:00 amChristmas Mass