Welcome to the forms page of our site. In order to better serve you, we have posted important forms and links for you to join the parish, register for Sacraments and become a volunteer. If there are any issues with these links please let us know.
- Online Registration Form
- Funeral Planning Guide (Updated 8/23/2012)
- Publicity Form
- Authorization for Automatic Giving (PDF)
- Stewardship Commitment Form (Editable PDF)
Parish School of Religion Forms / Vacation Bible School
- Emergency Medical Authorization (2013-2014)
- PSR Returning Students (2013-2014)
- PSR New 1st Grade and RCIC Students (2013-2014)
- Junior High PSR Registration Form (2013-2014)
- PSR Volunteer (2013-2014)
- Journey with Jesus PreSchool Registration (2013-2014)
- Vacation Bible School Volunteer (2013)
- Vacation Bible School Registration (2013)
- Vacation Bible School Family Night Registration (2013)
Parish Pastoral Council
Parish Facility and Supply Forms
Regarding the facility request form
We would like to be able post events on our website, so we will need you check off that calendar if you want your events to show up on that calendar (along with any others listed that you would like your event to show up on), when making your initial booking.
Also, we need more clarity on the actual event time and then set-up and clean-up time in addition. To help make this process run more smoothly and error free, the enclosed “facility request form” has been created. Please fill this form in and send it back on to Kathy Pearl at email@example.com for all of your bookings. You can email your form back to Kathy Pearl or drop a hard copy off at the rectory.
Regarding the Facility Set-Up Form
It has been revised to include the kitchens and A/V needs. Please email (or supply a hard copy) of this form to Jim Ergh at firstname.lastname@example.org NO LATER THAN 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT.
BOTH FORMS are needed.
Event Setup for Food:
If you plan to have food for your meeting or event, please fill out the “Event Setup for Food” form to clarify which items you will be providing and which items you will need Saint Ambrose Parish to provide. All forms are to be submitted with “Family Request” and “Facility Setup” forms.
Publicity Request Form
Fill out the Saint Ambrose Publicity Request Form